• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Matrix Audio Element X

Dvass13

Up for sale is a Matrix Audio Element X in very good condition. I purchased this unit from an authorized dealer in September 2019 and received it in October. I used it to drive my Focal Utopia headphones and as a preamp for my 2 channel power amp. This is a great all-in-one unit that really is a one box solution. Connecting a harddrive to the back and using the MA Remote makes accessing your library a breeze. It also mates perfectly with Roon - allowing you to control everything from the Roon app.

Selling due to COVID and relocation-related expenses and will replace with something more budget-friendly. The Element X has been packed up and unused since May when I relocated (aside from opening it up to take a few pictures).

Included are all original accessories (remote, power cable, USB cable, and wifi antennas), manual, and all original packaging.

I am asking $2500 plus insured shipping within the continental US.

I am not interested in any trades.

OP
Dvass13

Dvass13

I'll give this a price drop to $2400 plus shipping within the US.

Top Bottom