• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Massdrop THX 789

Crane

Forum Donor
I've got two of these brand new from the september batch up for sale located in Los Angeles area if anyone is interested.

OP
Crane

Crane

Forum Donor
470$ assuming shipping within US

OP
Crane

Crane

Forum Donor
I still dont understand why people always assume the worst of other members and think they have to blurt out every negative thoughts on these forums.

No you are wrong i bought this for myself and a friend who both got other amps while waiting. The price i put up was with taxes and shipping based off USPS to just recover my cost. Also, at the time people were probably selling these for 550+ which i could have done easy.

peterq

The price is reasonable as tax and shipping cost has to be included. But you have more choices now, thx 887 and sp200, if you like, I don't think blame seller for asking high price than what you thought publicly is proper.

jasonq997

Forum Donor
Top Bottom