• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: Marantz SR6014 Receiver - NIB

Ucftechguru

Forum Donor
I bought a Marantz SR6014 home theater receiver new and got a great deal less than a month ago. I’ve decided not to keep it and have until August 7 to return it so I’ll sell it if someone wants a deal or return it by 8/7. $925. You’ll get the full warranty. The Marantz is very similar specs wise to the Denon AVR-X4500H. It is also very similar to the Marantz SR6013 & SR6012 with even more features. Much more similar feature-wise as the Denon AVR-x3700H.

Specs: Marantz - SR 9.2-Ch. (11.2 with external amp), HEOS, Apple Airplay 2, eArc, IMAX Enhanced, MultiEQ XT32, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization which is really cool and a lot of people like it. Product highlights: Power and processing: 9-channel amplifier 110 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven

Last edited:
Top Bottom