• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD - JBL Studio 590 speakers REDUCED - Madison, WI pickup only - SOLD

Another Bob

Forum Donor
I have a pair of JBL Studio 590 floorstanding speakers for sale: $500 firm. JBL's product page is here. Amir's review of the smallest of the Studio 5xx line is here.

I have modified these by adding internal cabinet bracing and Sonic Barrier panel damping.

No scratches, dings, or other cosmetic issues. Everything works as it should. I have the original owners manual and the inserts for the horn (for playing without the grilles). I do not have the boxes or other suitable packing material, so I will not ship or deliver.

Attachments

• JBL590-1.jpg
    JBL590-1.jpg
    765.3 KB · Views: 206
  • JBL590-2.jpg
    JBL590-2.jpg
    792 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

Chaconne

I can't buy them but just wanted to applaud you for putting your location and "pickup only" in your subject line. I'm tired of clicking on adds only to find that I've wasted my time. (Of course, I had to click to get here, but it's worth it!) Well done and good luck with your sale.

Top Bottom