• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS in Los Angeles: $517 - Marantz SR-7008 flagship receiver w/ Audyssey XT32 (two sub channels!)

taloyd

Hello all! I'm selling my trusty receiver as I'm changing up the system a bit (moving sideways to another Marantz receiver, but the 6000 series, so not exactly an upgrade). The 7008 is a REALLY nice receiver, which I bought for its top-of-the-line Audyssey XT32 room-correction equalization - which was totally worth it. It'll transform a mediocre installation into a nice one, and a good set of speakers into AMAZING home theater sound. This is a well done home theater receiver that's also lovely for stereo/2-channel listening. The room EQ makes a huge difference, as few have a perfect acoustic environment at home. I have the original box and all accessories, and take care of my equipment. Updated to the latest firmware. Let me know if you have any questions. I also have other audio/DIY audio things as well (especially lots of subwoofer drivers, amplifiers, enclosures).

This is for local pickup in Los Angeles only! (I sometimes go up to visit family in the SF Bay Area as well, but that's only every few months, not every week.)

Factory link:
https://www.us.marantz.com/us/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?CatId=AVReceivers&ProductId=SR7008

Attachments

• m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 127
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 109
  • m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 170
  • m5.jpg
    m5.jpg