• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: HEDD TYPE 20 Studio Monitors (Pair)

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Hopefully whoever buys these can send them to @amirm to get measured. They will be an interesting comparison to the KH310s.

Good luck @Neto Rare

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
While you are waiting, send one to me for testing. If it measures well, it will increase demand for it. :) I can forward it then to whoever you sell it to (at my expense). I am just north of you so shipping won't be expensive.

OP
Neto Rare

Neto Rare

While you are waiting, send one to me for testing. If it measures well, it will increase demand for it. :) I can forward it then to whoever you sell it to (at my expense). I am just north of you so shipping won't be expensive.

Hmmmm, fuck it might as well! ;)

BUT, I may have local buyer that is interested. Will keep you posted if he flakes out.

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor

morespinach

May I ask why you sold them? They seem to be as strong a contender in this range as Genelacs?

Top Bottom