• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Genelec 8351b SAM 3-way Coaxial Monitor PAIR PLUS GLM 2.0 Kit - MINT condition $6750 - SOLD

shivraman

Purchased end of November 2022 from Sweetwater as "Open Box" in mint condition, for $8268 inclusive of taxes.

Asking price is $6750 for the pair of speakers PLUS GLM 2.0 kit . I will split PayPal fees if using - so your part will be 2% of purchase price.

Used sparingly for playback and barely stressed. One of the best active monitors in the world and I am wasting its potential from lack of use. Please give it a good home!

In addition, I have all the other accessories needed to incorporate into a listening-oriented system - Neutrik coaxial to EBU impedance transformer, 7-meter AES-EBU Mogami digital cables etc., all of which I am happy to let go at a very reasonable price.

Please note each speaker ships separately - weight and dimensions are for one speaker box - 36 pounds. 16.5" x 16.5" x 25".

WILLING TO MEET WITHIN A 100 MILE RADIUS OF DOYLESTOWN, PA.

I have 20+ years of perfect feedback on AudioGon under user name SRAMA. I treat folks as I want to be treated - buy with confidence! Please reach out with any questions. I have good experience setting this up in a listening (i.e., not professional monitoring) environment and am happy to share my learning if you need it!

Attachments

• IMG_7342.jpg
    IMG_7342.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_7343.jpg
    IMG_7343.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_7344.jpg
    IMG_7344.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_7345.jpg
    IMG_7345.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_7346.jpg
    IMG_7346.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_7347.jpg
    IMG_7347.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_7348.jpg
    IMG_7348.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_7349.jpg
    IMG_7349.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_7350.jpg
    IMG_7350.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_7351.jpg
    IMG_7351.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_7352.jpg
    IMG_7352.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_7353.jpg
    IMG_7353.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_7354.jpg
    IMG_7354.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
OP
S

shivraman

I should add, I am a long time reader of ASR and enjoy learning from the smart, engaging posts on these forums. I have become increasingly dejected over the nonsense that is peddled in the high-end audio world, and the Genelecs were to be my way out of the insanity. Unfortunately, as happens often, I am dealing with personal crises on several fronts and it makes sense to sell these expensive speakers and related paraphernalia. Music will continue to be a part of my life, but in a more modest way.
Happy to have a conversation with anyone who is interested in these speakers to provide information, assuage concerns about buying from a new ASR member, etc.

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor
Welcome Aboard @shivraman and many Thanks for becoming a Donor Member. Good luck with the sale Sir. They look awesome and we know they sound even better. ;)

OP
S

shivraman

From past experience, I know it can take some time for expensive gear to sell, but I am now including the GLM 2.0 kit at my asking price in order to sweeten the pot.

Last edited:

bassboy

I should add, I am a long time reader of ASR and enjoy learning from the smart, engaging posts on these forums. I have become increasingly dejected over the nonsense that is peddled in the high-end audio world, and the Genelecs were to be my way out of the insanity. Unfortunately, as happens often, I am dealing with personal crises on several fronts and it makes sense to sell these expensive speakers and related paraphernalia. Music will continue to be a part of my life, but in a more modest way.
Happy to have a conversation with anyone who is interested in these speakers to provide information, assuage concerns about buying from a new ASR member, etc.
Sorry you have to sell. I hope your crises are resolved quickly and without further problems. I'm dealing with some as well.

OP
S

shivraman

*****BUMP********

Still available. Motivated to sell, so please make reasonable offers. I have these listed on several other sites - USAudiomart, AudioGon, Gearspace, and Reverb, for those who want the protection offered by those sites. I have priced them slightly higher as all of those sites have significant listing fees and other transaction costs.

Top Bottom