• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS : Focal Clear ( EU Only, Under Warranty until January 2023 ), mint condition.

Nabooh

Hi ASR!

I'm selling my Focal Clear, I bought it to someone in France in March 2021. This same person bought it in January 2021 ( invoice provided ).

The package is complete, including the balanced cable, plus a small grey woolen headband to protect the Focal headband, which is known to discolor with the skull friction over time, and is hard to replace. The heapdhone is in mint condition, and works perfectly well. It is still under warranty in France until January 2023, in the shop named FNAC.

You can see all the photo of the headphone and the package right here:

Shipping ONLY in EU.

SELLING PRICE: 849E ( without Paypal fees if you want to pay in "goods and services" )

PAYMENT:
-Paypal only

I might not be a very active member in ASR, as I got into this hobby not a long time ago, but I used to sell and buy a lot on Ebay, and LBC (= craiglist in France). You can find this Focal Clear for sell also on Ebay, and you can check my Ebay profile .

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited:
Top Bottom