• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Esoteric F05 Integrated Amplifier

billy

The F05 Integrated amplifier by Esoteric is truly HI-FI Jewellery. It looks and sounds a million dollars.

Here’s how TTVJ Audio describe this beauty:

“...its fully balanced preamplifier section was acquired from the
Grandioso C1, and its high-powered amplifier modules were acquired directly from the Grandioso S1.
As first seen in Esoteric's premier models, the F-05 employs a complete dual-monaural
configuration through all stages of amplification, from preamplifier inputs to the final stages
of the power amplifier.
Highly recommended for those who value the exhilarating feel of music's rich expression, the
F-05 provides the power to dynamically open any sound stage, and deliver exceptional levels
of performance when used in combination with any of Esoteric's line of state-of-the art digital
players.

There are so many features, including fully balanced phonostage and headphone amplifier

What’s unique here is that unit has been fully modded by The Upgrade Company to eliminate EMI RFI Interference. This results in the quietest running high dynamic range this amplifier is capable of delivering.

It’s a sweet sweet amp. This unit is fitted with the ESLA Module that provides high grade connections to Esoteric gear that carry the ESLA signal supply. In practical terms this board and XLR connections provide extended range, greater timbre and even better articulation of the music signal for a higher level of musical experience. They make another level of engagement with music through this amp.

So why am I selling. Two reasons. First I have too much gear and this is surplus to my needs. Second, I’m going in a different direction.

This is your opportunity to secure this fine integrated amplifier with upgrades at a major discount off retail value.

Asking $6000

estoric.jpg

Augustus

Billy, do you still have the Esoteric f-05 for sale?

The F05 Integrated amplifier by Esoteric is truly HI-FI Jewellery. It looks and sounds a million dollars.

Here’s how TTVJ Audio describe this beauty:

“...its fully balanced preamplifier section was acquired from the
Grandioso C1, and its high-powered amplifier modules were acquired directly from the Grandioso S1.
As first seen in Esoteric's premier models, the F-05 employs a complete dual-monaural
configuration through all stages of amplification, from preamplifier inputs to the final stages
of the power amplifier.
Highly recommended for those who value the exhilarating feel of music's rich expression, the
F-05 provides the power to dynamically open any sound stage, and deliver exceptional levels
of performance when used in combination with any of Esoteric's line of state-of-the art digital
players.

There are so many features, including fully balanced phonostage and headphone amplifier

What’s unique here is that unit has been fully modded by The Upgrade Company to eliminate EMI RFI Interference. This results in the quietest running high dynamic range this amplifier is capable of delivering.

It’s a sweet sweet amp. This unit is fitted with the ESLA Module that provides high grade connections to Esoteric gear that carry the ESLA signal supply. In practical terms this board and XLR connections provide extended range, greater timbre and even better articulation of the music signal for a higher level of musical experience. They make another level of engagement with music through this amp.

So why am I selling. Two reasons. First I have too much gear and this is surplus to my needs. Second, I’m going in a different direction.

This is your opportunity to secure this fine integrated amplifier with upgrades at a major discount off retail value.

Asking $6000

View attachment 122529

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
Billy, do you still have the Esoteric f-05 for sale?
Billy was removed as a member and his above add is false. It represents the type of add that is too good to be true.

Top Bottom