• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Emotiva B1+ Bookshelf Speakers $180 + 1/2 Shipping OBO

Ode2Viceroy

Bought these in late May. Best bookshelf speakers I've used on a desktop, even better if you can put some distance between you and them. Only reason I'm selling 'em is that I unfortunately have bills to pay, as the pandemic has been harsh.

Due to one of my speaker stands breaking and the speaker dropping a wee bit, there's a couple small nicks in the vinyl cover on one of the speakers, the larger one is on the bottom of the speaker, out of sight. The other is on the top, and is very tiny and likely won't be noticeable in day to day use. Performance has been affected in no way by this

Shipping to Continental US only, or Locally to the 02906 area, if somehow someone on this site is in the area lol.
PM me for pictures if you're interested! Open to offers of any kind, within reason.

OP
O

Ode2Viceroy

Dropping price to $150 + 1/2 shipping! really looking to re-home these :)

RoyB

Forum Donor
Can you send pictures of the damage to my email...rvb100 at comcast dot net
I'm in Fall River area of MA and can pick them up.

RoyB

Forum Donor
Gary, I've been trying to contact him for over a week. No response.

Top Bottom