• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Elac DBR62 Bookshelf Speakers (the same ones tested by Amir)

hardisj

Major Contributor
Reviewer
I purchased these Elac DBR62 back in March and had them shipped directly to Amir for testing.

You can read the review here:
https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...-debut-reference-dbr-62-speaker-review.12232/

I was going to keep these around for a 'reference' speaker but I've got things I need to pay for with my testing (shipping some speakers back as well as odds and ends) and I need to sell these to recoup some losses.

Condition is excellent. There is, however, a minor scrape on the top of one of the speakers which I've pictured. Otherwise everything else is great. You can view the pictures for evidence. These will ship in the OEM box.

Asking $525 shipped, CONUS (and shipping these is gonna be expensive). That's $75 off retail with little use and like-new condition.

DSC06354.JPG
DSC06355.JPG
DSC06356.JPG
DSC06358.JPG

Top Bottom