• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

FS: Dynaudio Sub 9S *5 weeks old*

Essentially a brand new Dynaudio Sub 9S Studio Reference Subwoofer. Has XLR in/outs and the color is black.

it is in perfect condition cosmetically and functionally. Selling because I am just going to settle with using unbalanced connections as making the switch is too costly and I am going to give it a rest for the time being.

non smoker and was purchased brand new from an authorized online reseller. I am the first owner and only owner.

Paid just over $1250 with tax just over a month ago. I am looking to get $1000 OBO. I am reputable and have sold many things on another “AV” forum, just search for my name and you will see many items I’ve sold that cost as much, or many times the amount of this item. Buy with confidence. Shipping/located in 93401. Cheers.