• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: Dirac Live Studio Version (Stereo)

Davide

I sell Dirac Live Studio Version (Stereo, 2 ch) license due to switch to dedicated hardware.
With this license it is possible to obtain lifetime access to Dirac Live software (measurement and filters generation tool) and its processor, available as standalone version (to be used system wide with Win or Mac) and in VST/AAX/AU version (plugin for DAW).
By purchasing the license, I basically provide you with the necessary login credentials for licensing the software installation. Then you can change the password and prevent access to me and anyone else.

Price 250 € / 269 $

Last edited:
OP
Davide

Davide

The Dirac EULA says it is not resellable, however the European court ruled 10 years ago that a company cannot oppose the resale of its software (Link).
I admit that I don't understand exactly if the condition is the same, so someone correct me if I'm wrong (which if I remove the ad).
To be safe, I also sent the question to Dirac itself, so as soon as I have an answer I will update the thread.

Last edited:
OP
Davide

Davide

Ok, I got the answer from Dirac:

"Hello,

you're correct, that sentence applies within the EEC only.

Also, we are not expected to provide additional services like, for example, reassigning the license to another email/account.

Nonetheless, we are currently willing to accommodate our users by reassigning the license to a new email at your request on this HelpDesk.

Thanks for reaching out and best regards"

So it seems that it can be resold (at least within the European community, where I am).

OP
Davide

Davide

Sold!

Top Bottom