• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). There are daily reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: def tech tower amplifier boards

datrumole

Active Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
148
Likes
61
hey there

have two def tech tower amplifiers that dont work 100% (pulled from two BP7006)

they make noise, just not a lot of it. one outputs about 80%, the other like 20%

i already replaced a bank of caps on the board, but didnt seem to fix the issue. i suspect the main caps may be the issue

if you are willing to fix, they should output about 300W each

i have no idea what they are worth, make an offer, 20/ea?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20201119_132030.jpg
    IMG_20201119_132030.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 48
Top Bottom