• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Dan Clark Expanse, Warranty till 9-2024, Mint/New, $2,995 SHIPPED

SoundsGood

For Sale is my Dan Clark Audio Expanse headphone going for $2,995 shipped.

Exceptional detail retrieval, musical and open sounding. The best headphone I ever heard but I mostly listen to my tower speakers.

I can accept Zelle, Venmo, PayPal to friends, or mailed money order. Other forms of payment accept with buyer paying fees.

These headphones are essentially new/mint with very little use. Comes with certificate of authenticity, Vivo premium cable with 4.4 balanced connector, all the original packing and accessories, double boxed. Two year warranty is transferrable so you are good through Sept 2024. I will include the original invoice showing $3,999 purchase price.

Check my other listing for the Topping E70 Velvet DAC & L70 HPA ensemble with balanced interconnect. Great pairing with the DCA Expanse to drive it to its full potential.

Personal Message me with any questions or ask for my phone number if you want to discuss details.

Attachments

• DC1.jpg
    DC1.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 112
  • dc2.jpg
    dc2.jpg
    676.6 KB · Views: 119
  • dc3.jpg
    dc3.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 112
  • dc4.jpg
    dc4.jpg