• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Carmody S2000 speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
While I really like the birch cabinets and the way they sound, have to make room for the next DIY test speaker...

One speaker is new and the other is one Amir tested. Both are tested, sanded and ready to be finished. Also cleaned up the extra sealant around the port. Asking $260 plus shipping. Am only looking to covers my costs, so you get the benefit of getting a professionally built, tested pair of speakers.

For details, click build link: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/build-of-carmody-s2000.15600/

Review link is here: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...s/carmody-s2000-diy-speaker-kit-review.17507/

1605875980027.png

I want to give ASR members, the best offer I can. If no interest here, will post to ebay by Black Friday. So, if you want, let me know soon!

OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Decided to remove the port sealant entirely as will make finishing easier. Here is the FR measurements for the speakers...

Carmody s2000 FR2.png

OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
A couple nibbles, but have not hooked a buyer yet...

What if I stain them to your choice of color? :)

MZKM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
A couple nibbles, but have not hooked a buyer yet...

What if I stain them to your choice of color? :)
You are making it very hard to resist. If not that I already get complaints about having enough speakers and not having anywhere to use these, I’d buy them in an instant (though I’d wish the tweeter level was higher, but that can be fixed with EQ).

OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
am trying! thought they would readily sell without needing to sweeten the deal. ;)

OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Black Friday special!

$230 as-is :)

OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Final notice...

Make me an offer or off to ebay these go.

OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
NLA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom