• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Buckeye 252MP 2-Channel Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipriano

Hello,

First post here but I've done lotsa business on Audio Karma (same username) and never had any problems. :)

Bought a NC252MP 2-Channel amp from Dylan in November 2021. Used for about a dozen hours per week since then. It has no scuffs, scratches or dings. Sounds as good as advertised! So why am I selling? Well, with my remarkably forward ZU Dirty Weekends I appreciate my tube amp a little more. I guess it's one of those cases where a little distortion is a good thing.

Included will be the amp, power cord, and some 1.5 ft XLR-RCA cables. They are the ones that Dylan recommends from Monoprice. I ordered this amp without the 12V Trigger.

Within the US I'm asking $450 with free shipping. Paypal only.

tifune

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Do you know, can this be set to BTL? If so I'd be interested, need a center channel amp.

OP
C

Cipriano

The spec sheet shows BTL power ratings as long as you are not using 2 ohm speakers. But how to actually run the amp in BTL mode - I have no idea. Maybe somebody else can chime in.

gorb

Forum Donor
Nice price but you need to be a member for 3 months and have 30 posts before you can list items for sale:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom