• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS Brand New Topping DX7 Pro.

Neutronman

Hey guys, perhaps this is a bit of a noob question, but I just bought a new headphone amp a couple of weeks ago and my wife hearing me go on and on about a headphone amp, also went out and bought me one as a gift. I now own 2 Toppings! Therefore I would like to sell a brand new, never used Topping DX7 Pro. Is this forum a good place to sell? I could stick it up on eBay also. Looking for some advice on where to sell and what I should advertise it for. I am in Los Angeles, happy to sell to anyone in usa and Canada.
Thanks in advance.

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This is a good place to sell. There are many buyers and sellers that have successfully bought and sold items.

jdizzle

Hey guys, perhaps this is a bit of a noob question, but I just bought a new headphone amp a couple of weeks ago and my wife hearing me go on and on about a headphone amp, also went out and bought me one as a gift. I now own 2 Toppings! Therefore I would like to sell a brand new, never used Topping DX7 Pro. Is this forum a good place to sell? I could stick it up on eBay also. Looking for some advice on where to sell and what I should advertise it for. I am in Los Angeles, happy to sell to anyone in usa and Canada.
Thanks in advance.
Hi, are you still selling this?

Top Bottom