• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: BNIB Topping Pa5- $300 USD

Entropy

Okay, let me be real here for a moment. I just returned my Topping Pa5 under warranty for the second time to Apos audio (who thankfully have a lovely two-year, transferable warranty). I'm kind of tired of this, and don't want the possibility of another failure. So right now, I have a free voucher for a Topping Pa5, which I can use to drop-ship the Pa5 to your PO box/house.

Important details:
- This was originally purchased in December 2021. Depending on how Apos does their warranty, it'll be valid until December 2023 at the minimum.
- I have a voucher for the black variant, which is currently OOS, meaning I can't yet purchase it as of the time of posting. The other colourways are in stock, but I likely would need to reach out to their support team again to change the colour, which may take several days.
-The price is $300 USD, with free shipping to the lower 48 (US).
- I prefer to use Zelle for the transaction, but I can roll with whatever payment method you'd like to use.

Below are pictures I took of my Old unit before sending it back in, just for proof that I have it.

Attachments

• IMG_20221105_174409.jpg
    IMG_20221105_174409.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 78
  • _DSF1186 - Edited.png
    _DSF1186 - Edited.png
    3 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:

seyeR Funnnnn

Do you still have this voucher for sale?

OP
Entropy

Entropy

Do you still have this voucher for sale?
Yes, but Apos has since informed me that I only had a choice between a blue pa5 and waiting for the v2 variant that will come out sometime this year in q1, maybe early q2. I chose to wait. That's kind of the state of things, I'll probably be getting one of the first models off the ship and I wouldn't be surprised if it measures even better... but unless you want to wait an unknown amount of time, I can't really do anything. Sorry.

Top Bottom