• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Bluesound Speakers

starless

I have 3 speakers and 1 battery pack for sale. Rather than listing separately I've listed them all here so if you are interested then please send a PM. Happy to discuss costs if you want to purchase more than one item.

1. Bluesound Pulse Mini 2. I have 1 of these available - looking for £175.

2. Bluesound Pulse Flex 2. I have 2 of these available - looking for £100 each.

3. Bluesound Pulse Flex Battery Pack. I have 1 of these available - looking for £30.

All items are in very good condition and look like new. Photos attached. have original packaging.

I am based in Somerset, UK. Estimated postage costs to UK would be around £15 for the Pulse Mini and £8 each for the Pulse Flex.

Please note that they are Version 2 and NOT 2i - this means that they work fine with Roon and with the Bluesound App but they do not have Airplay. I've used 2 of these (the Mini and Flex) on a wireless connection with Roon and they have been very stable - not experienced any dropouts - I think that problems reported on the Roon Forum with Wifi were usually with the newer (2i) versions.

Attachments

• Pulse Flex 1.jpg
    Pulse Flex 1.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 70
  • Pulse Flex Battery.jpg
    Pulse Flex Battery.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Pulse_Mini.jpg
    Pulse_Mini.jpg
    403.4 KB · Views: 70
Top Bottom