• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Benchmark AHB2

Dvass13

I purchased this amp new at the end of September last year and really love its small form factor. I have used it in my main setup and like it so much that I am looking to run two in mono. The only reason I'm selling is because I prefer the aesthetics of the black face plate. This amp sells for $3,000 new so I will ask for $2,700 given its condition, age, and the fact that selling it is not a necessity. The amp will come with all original packaging and accessories.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

20200421_170608.jpg

gvl

Major Contributor
How much is a new black face plate from Benchmark?

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
OP
Dvass13

Dvass13

I reached out to Benchmark and it would run $300-350 to change out the face plate due to it requiring TUV recertification after the change.

waynel

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I reached out to Benchmark and it would run $300-350 to change out the face plate due to it requiring TUV recertification after the change.

Is that for parts and labor or just sending you the faceplate? Also what's TUV?

Wayne

OP
Dvass13

Dvass13

That cost would be for parts, labor, recertification, and return shipping. I was told the face plate change must be done at Benchmark. As for TUV, I'm not sure of the specifics, but it sounds like it's a quality certification similar to UL.

Top Bottom