• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Audiophonics MPA-250NC XLR stereo amplifier- Ncore NC252MP based

bkdc

Forum Donor
Audiophonics MPA-250NC XLR stereo amplifier. This is probably the most cost-effective (least expensive) Ncore NC252MP based amplifier available. Build quality is excellent and the chassis is nice and compact. Link to the manufacturer site below.

As the title suggests, these come with XLR inputs only (no RCA inputs).

I have three (3) of these for sale and they are exactly what is shown on the manufacturer site. It's late but if you demand photos, I'll provide them in about a day. They are in outstanding condition as they are less than six months old and were running spare channels on HT.

Selling for $350 each. Price includes shipping within the USA. If you buy two, it's $685. If you buy all three, it's $1000.

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
good price. these should sell quickly.

mdsimon2

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Able to run BTL?

Yes, requires a cable to split and an invert one input signal (or use two outputs from a DAC with one inverted in DSP). See below for datasheet excerpt. I use two of these bridged to power 8 ohm subwoofers and they do great.

1666619551795.png

Michael

tifune

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Yes, requires a cable to split and an invert one input signal (or use two outputs from a DAC with one inverted in DSP). See below for datasheet excerpt. I use two of these bridged to power 8 ohm subwoofers and they do great.

View attachment 239170

Michael

Thanks; I know from the factory they are but in some cases they are implemented in such a way as to not be supported. I have no idea what changes are made to preclude this feature, or why, but Monolith's Hypex lineup does not permit it (for example). I suspect Audiophonics wouldn't bother limiting the module in such a way, unless the PSU isn't up to the task. But, I also would anticipate they'd add the feature to the item description to make it sound more appealing and I don't see it shown.

OP
B

bkdc

Forum Donor
One unit sold.

Two (2) still available.

OP
B

bkdc

Forum Donor
All units are sold. Thank you ASR.

Top Bottom