• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Audiophilleo 2 MKII USB to SPDIF Converter

Rusty Shackleford

I'm selling my excellent condition Audiophilleo 2 MKII.

Amir reviewed this here, and it stacked up as the best USB to SPDIF converter besides the $1,000 Berkeley.

The Audiophilleo sells for $579. I'm asking $325. I'll cover PayPal fees and shipping in the CONUS.

F979EEBF-816B-4421-B156-C248BC3D078E.jpeg

capt.s

The picture on the box shows a LCD screen. I don't see it on the unit shown in the photo...

capt.s

..........got it - The pic on the box is Audiophilio 1 not 2 - bit confusing

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I have one of these units and they do a nice job. I've had mine since something like the first month they were out, and never had any trouble. Reminds me I might need to see if any new firmware is out there.

capt.s

I have one of these units and they do a nice job. I've had mine since something like the first month they were out, and never had any trouble. Reminds me I might need to see if any new firmware is out there.
I'm considering a MiniDSP SHD which fared well in Amirs testing apart from jitter. I hope this would improve that. It would be a good A to B test for the Audiophillio if someone had the hardware on hand.

Top Bottom