• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Audeze LCD-X, Oppo PM-3, Campfire Solaris, Vanatoo Transparent Zero, AudioFly Dragonquest Red

Pe8er

Forum Donor
Hey everyone!

I'm letting go a bunch of audio gear to fund new purchases. Everything was used in a smoke-free home with a great deal of care and love :)

Audeze LCD-X
Originally purchased in 2015. In July 2020, Audeze replaced the drivers with the newest variant, newest pads and the carbon headband. Comes with Audeze balanced cable and the Pelican travel case.

$1,100 OBO

Campfire Solaris
These come with MMCX cable, original box, leather Campfire case, tons of tips (including Final Edge Style Type E) and TRN-BT20s Bluetooth 5.0 cable.

$900 OBO

Oppo PM-3
Leather on pads and headband was chipping so I replaced the pads, wrapped the headband in black electrical tape and installed a soft zipper sleeve on top of it. Comes with inline remote cable and hardshell Oppo case.

$200 OBO

Vanatoo Transparent Zero
Purchased in March 2020 from Vanatoo. These come with all cables and the original box. Barely used.

$300 OBO

AudioQuest DragonFly Red
Barely used, like new condition. Don't have the box or any accessories.

$120 OBO

Misc:

- Preferred payment methods: Apple Pay Cash, Venmo, Paypal (you cover the fees)
- You choose carrier and cover shipping costs
- Pickup possible in Bay Area, happy to meet you in ~20 miles radius from San Francisco
- I'm open to trades for Focal Utopia and/or Audeze LCD-XC (2021)

Please PM for more pictures. Thank you for looking!

kami

Yes they are!

Thanks for replying! I found a pair of Audeze EL-8 Closed for a very good price and I couldn't resist them.

Your Oppo PM-3 are very good value at that price, hope you can sell them.

Top Bottom