• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sold

mongobot

Forum Donor
ATI AT525NC

I'm selling an ATI 5 channel power amplifier.

This amplifier is rated at 200W RMS per channel and uses Hypex NCore power modules with proprietary input buffers and linear power supply.

I'm the original owner and purchased it new from an authorized dealer. The amplifier has been trouble free and is in excellent condition. It's only been lightly used and has always been kept in an unenclosed area. My home is pet and smoke free.

The amplifier comes with a 7 year transferable warranty with almost 5 years remaining.
ATI makes their amplifiers in the USA and have been quick to reply to questions I had both before and after purchase.

The amplifier will ship in the original packaging including the factory 20A-15A power cable.

https://www.ati-amp.com/AT52XNC.php

https://www.soundandvision.com/content/ati-at527nc-and-at524nc-amplifiers-review

Last edited:

tparm

Forum Donor
ATI AT525NC

I'm selling an ATI 5 channel power amplifier.

This amplifier is rated at 200W RMS per channel and uses Hypex NCore power modules with proprietary input buffers and linear power supply.

I'm the original owner and purchased it new from an authorized dealer. The amplifier has been trouble free and is in excellent condition. It's only been lightly used and has always been kept in an unenclosed area. My home is pet and smoke free.

The amplifier comes with a 7 year transferable warranty with almost 5 years remaining.
ATI makes their amplifiers in the USA and have been quick to reply to questions I had both before and after purchase.

The amplifier will ship in the original packaging including the factory 20A-15A power cable.

$2,500.00 + Shipping CONUS

You can check my seller rating on eBay as member konoyaro

https://www.ati-amp.com/AT52XNC.php
https://www.soundandvision.com/content/ati-at527nc-and-at524nc-amplifiers-review

View attachment 65786View attachment 65781View attachment 65782View attachment 65784View attachment 65785View attachment 65783
Hey, if this still for sale?

shoprman2

Hello, I was wandering if you still have the amp and what's your price?

Thanks,
Billy

OP
M

mongobot

Forum Donor
Hello, I was wandering if you still have the amp and what's your price?

Thanks,
Billy
Thanks for the interest - yes, the amp is still available. I updated the ad recently and it reflects the price reduction.

shoprman2

Sorry for the trouble but I'm brand new to this site. I'm interested in purchasing your amp but I don't see the price drop in your second add, it just reads "price drop" but I don't see the price you dropped it to.

Can you please give me your firm price on the amp plus shipping? I am ready to move forward with buying it so can you please tell me your preferred method of payment? I can do PayPal if you prefer.

Thank You,

Billy

Vasr

Major Contributor
I don't see the price drop in your second add, it just reads "price drop" but I don't see the price you dropped it to.

The OP was edited in-place with the lower price I think.

Don't know how much the shipping would cost but you can get a new one with full warranty from an authorized dealer for about $3k shipped in the US. Just to compare.

OP
M

mongobot

Forum Donor
Yes, I edited it in place. Updated to show the initial asking price.

guls

The OP was edited in-place with the lower price I think.

Don't know how much the shipping would cost but you can get a new one with full warranty from an authorized dealer for about $3k shipped in the US. Just to compare.
I think the warranty is transferable as long as the original purchase was from an authorized dealer.

Vasr

Major Contributor
I think the warranty is transferable as long as the original purchase was from an authorized dealer.
The seller has said so. I wasn't saying otherwise nor do I know if that is the case. Just saying new ones with full 7 year warranty were retailing at $3k shipped so one can judge this offer with 5-years remaining assuming it can be transferred.

OP
M

mongobot

Forum Donor
Yes, I purchased the amp through an authorized dealer and confirmed it with ATI. In fact, the amp was shipped to me directly from ATI.

Aston_DB11

Is this still available? I'm located at 01545 zip code. Can you please contact me offline with shipping costs (most efficient/cheapest) and bottom line price?

OP
M

mongobot

Forum Donor
Is this still available? I'm located at 01545 zip code. Can you please contact me offline with shipping costs (most efficient/cheapest) and bottom line price?
Hi - thanks for your interest. Yes, it's still available. I'll DM you with the shipping info.

Top Bottom