• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: APx525 w/ DIO option

tomchr

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Audio Company
Forum Donor
*** SOLD ***

Audio Precision APx525 as follows:
  • Date of manufacture: 2014/11/24
  • Date of last calibration: 2017/04/28
  • Included options: DIO (Digital I/O)
  • Included accessories: KeyBox, original shipping box, manual, power cord, USB cable.
  • Condition: Like new. Passes all self tests.
  • Price: $10900 SOLD
I will accept payment by bank transfer or credit card at no fee. If you insist on paying via PayPal I will have to add a 4% fee, which will be invoiced separately.

You can purchase it directly on my website: Audio Precision APx525 w/DIO - For Sale by Original Owner – Neurochrome That's also where you'll find the shipping rates.

The pictures show the exact analyzer for sale. I've blanked out the last digits of the serial number where appropriate.

This is the exact analyzer used for all the AP measurements you seen on my website. I have owned it since I bought it brand new from AP in November of 2014 and it's seen regular use. I baby my equipment, so the analyzer is in like-new condition. It passes all self tests as you can see in the test reports attached here.

With the KeyBox installed, this analyzer will run the APx500 software up to version 4.6. You can download the software for free from AP.

I'm only selling as I have an upgrade coming.

The APx525 is the second-best audio analyzer in the world. It's bested only by the APx555 which is about three times as expensive.
These analyzers fetch a pretty penny on the used market and I have mine competitively priced.

Naturally I only have one available.
smile.gif

Thanks,

Tom

AP_Front.jpg
AP_Rear.jpg
AP_Accessories.jpg
AP_FrontL.jpg
AP_FrontR.jpg

Attachments

• Analog2x2Channel_20210807.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 121
  • DigitalBalUnbal_20210807.pdf
    67.5 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
OP
tomchr

tomchr

Audio Company
Forum Donor
Lowered the price a bit.

OP
tomchr

tomchr

Audio Company
Forum Donor
SOLD! Actually it sold in August, but I forgot to update the ad.

Tom

Top Bottom