• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: A90D - Audiophonics MPA-S250NC XLR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPx86

Perfect condition black Topping A90D. I'm the original owner received from Apos in Aug. 2022. Worked really well with my Focal Utopia, and was especially good at driving the Meze Empyrean. I also used it as a preamp for a brief time in my stereo. The volume control and selectable gain curve is one of the best features I've used in any piece of audio gear.

Also includes a brand new 6" pair of World's Best Cables XLR interconnects with Gotham GAC-4/1-2 and Amphenol AX3 connectors.

All boxed up and ready to ship to US48 for $515.

a90d-front.jpeg a90d-top.jpeg

SOLD Audiophonics MPA-S250NC XLR power amp with 12V trigger input. I used this for the rear channels in a 4.0 system and dabbled a bit with it for my stereo mains. I am now pretty enamored with Class D and I want to try some other things that are out there. Boxed up and ready to ship to US48 for $365.

Attachments

• audiophon-front.jpeg
    audiophon-front.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 130
  • audiophon-back.jpeg
    audiophon-back.jpeg
    338 KB · Views: 123
  • audiophon-side.jpeg
    audiophon-side.jpeg
    319.2 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Status