• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: 3x RSL CG25 monitor/center channels $750

Enchy

Selling my gloss black RSL CG25s I've been using for LCR in my home theater for the past 7 months or so. Moving to in-walls with an AT screen, so these have to go. $750 for all three, or $300 each. Local pickup in the Puget sound area (I'm in Tacoma) is preferred, but I'd be willing to ship if you pay for 50% of the price of shipping. Don't have the original boxes anymore but will pack them very will if I ship them. I'll even throw in the speaker stands (monoprice brand) if you're a local buyer. More pics available upon request. These were a part of the "Blemish sale" of their imperfect speakers, but I did an inspection when I got these and couldn't find anything wrong with them.

Will only accept PayPal goods and services. No cash, venmo, etc.

I've done sales on AVSForum, eBay, craigslist, reddit, facebook. etc. Can send proof of good selling if you want.

Attachments

• IMG_20210717_223347 (1).jpg
    IMG_20210717_223347 (1).jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 102
Top Bottom