• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Free: Zaph ZA5.2

mtmpenn

Forum Donor
Hello,

I have a pair of Zaph Audio ZA5.2 speakers that I am looking to give away.

I built them in 2011 and enjoyed them for a decade. Lately they have just been sitting unused and so I’d like to find a new home for them. This kit (but not my build) was measured here at ASR and scored very well. A subwoofer will maximize your enjoyment.

I have a very strong preference for local pickup rather than shipping. I am in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area.

Pics are from when they were new. They have aged well. The walnut has gotten a bit lighter.

57940D7D-0CE7-4A48-A7D0-07CEAB45D7CD.jpeg6290CFDE-157F-4A1A-8680-0D4450680B25.jpeg

Elitzur–Vaidman

Addicted to Fun and Learning
If you still have them in December I'll take an Amtrak to Phili to take them off your hands;)

OP
M

mtmpenn

Forum Donor
Hello -

Thank you for your interest. It turns out that my kids elementary school music teacher is in need of some speakers so I am donating them to the school.

Thanks,
Mike

Top Bottom