• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Free Starkrimson Mono Bare PCBs

orchardaudio

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Audio Company
Hello,

I have some Starkrimson Mono Amp Module bare PCBs that I will give away for free, you just have to cover the cost of shipping.

Please note that to receive the BOM for these boards you need to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA).

Since I am giving these away for free, I request that all people who receive them and end up making amps write a review of the amp modules on the website.

If you are interested please contact me though this link only. Do no send me private messages though the forum.

First come first serve, there is a limited quantity available.

Regards;
Leo

OP
orchardaudio

orchardaudio

Audio Company
If you received free PCB's please don't forget to leave a review on the website at this link, as well as on this forum.

Here is a review and build picture from one of the individuals who got these:
Phillip_S_1.jpg

Phillip_S.JPG

Last edited:
OP
orchardaudio

orchardaudio

Audio Company
I have a customer that previously purchased 2 x Starkrimson Ultra bare PCBs. They will not be doing the assembly and would like to sell them. If you are interested please let me know. It will be $50 + shipping for two bare boards. You will also need to sign NDA to get all the documentation for these. Those that have already signed NDA for the other boards will not need to do so again.

OP
orchardaudio

orchardaudio

Audio Company
OP
orchardaudio

orchardaudio

Audio Company
Top Bottom