• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Free or relatively cheap convolver for Windows that can be used with a an Audiolense file

Trdat

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I need convovler that I can use in windows which I can upload a convolution in particular an Audiolense file. I want to keep Jriver software and its WMD driver seperate and use another simple convolver for windows.

I am aware Audiolense has actually released a convlover and after 1 month of relentless effort in trying to get it to work(no disrespect to the sotware I am sure it's something from my end) it would be great to see if I can get a convolution working with any other convovler.

Any recommendations would be great.

johnp98

You could try Equalizer APO which is free for windows, but I am not sure what the specific file that Audiolense outputs and if it can be used with a generic convolver (I think they typically take .wav files).

Top Bottom