• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Frankenstein Audio Tweak of the Year

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I think it's nano impregnated... Possibly a lattice of micro conductive fibres.. ... ... ... ...

I think you have it wrong...maybe increased RFI = MOAR SQ in his world. You know, all that euphonic distortion.

Combining these ideas with my theory of the existence of quantum level dark noise I come up with:

Quantum treated to mimic nano-deposited micro conductive black noise fibres which are known to be the missing part of pleasing realness in reproduction of music.

I like that part; if you don't trademark it real soon, it will find its way into one of the High End mags or advertising from a High End Audio cable manufacturer ...

watchnerd

Grand Contributor
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by amirm
Is that USB connector on top of the Apple charger on fire???"

YashN: "No, it's just the shielding I cut off, but your mind would be if you listened to it..."

kzlOF3B.png

50342889.jpg

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
I hereby nominate this picture by member YashN on WBF for the horror show of the year. He has been playing with USB cables to make his iFi DAC sound better. Just post this picture of his set-up:
Ha ha ha ha. Let'in the smoke out.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Been more than a couple rounds with him over on CA.
One of the worst "everything counts believers" in the lunatic fringe High End community.
Nothing could be more apropos, give it a listen. :D

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

watchnerd

Grand Contributor
I think it's nano impregnated... Possibly a lattice of micro conductive fibres.. ... ... ... ...

I think you have it wrong...maybe increased RFI = MOAR SQ in his world. You know, all that euphonic distortion.

Combining these ideas with my theory of the existence of quantum level dark noise I come up with:

Quantum treated to mimic nano-deposited micro conductive black noise fibres which are known to be the missing part of pleasing realness in reproduction of music.

I think Zu already beat you. Reading from the Stereophile review of the Soul Supreme Fantastico Astrologica whatever:

"full-range driver with a doped fabric surround, nanotech-treated paper cone—its core is infused with what Zu refers to as "nanometer-engineered structural materials"

Top Bottom