Addicted to Fun and Learning
- Feb 10, 2020
Teacher's presentation documented and to the point, please indicate to me, in the cable chapter, which USB cable do you recommend, from your practical knowledge in the Laptop configuration to Topping E50 DAC and balanced TRS-XLR cable for ZA3, I intend to purchase the cables, thank you.
I use these cables at the moment:
1) Laptop to Topping E50 - USB Type A to Type B
This monoprice cable seems to be well built, cheap and works very well.
I would not worry too much about digital signal cable too much.
- 23AWG solid-core silver-plated signal conductors for low loss and higher conductivity
- 22AWG oxygen-free copper power conductors for better power delivery
- Advanced foamed polyurethane dielectric for low signal loss
- Quadruple shielded for rejection of RFI and EMI
- Signal conductors have separate aluminum foil shield
- Overall oxygen-free copper/tinned-copper braided shield
- Overall double-sided aluminum foil shield
- Silver content solder joints
- 24K gold-plated connectors for best electrical contact
- Nylon braided sleeve for tangle-free handling
- TRS/XLR Cable: Monoprice - I have this one in use from last 3-4 months. No difference at all to my ears moving from other WBC cable (details below) to this cable.
- TRS/XLR Cable: 3 Foot Cable - Don't use it as I moved my setup which needed longer cables