• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Fosi Audio V3 amplifier discussion

Vi Hermens

1st point, if you hook a V3 up to klipsh heresys surely you would get stupendous spl

2ndly. there's heaps of amps that are made by traditional manufacturers that would not approach the power of a V3 and yet somehow we dont throw them out with the garbage

people love to move goalposts on these units

It’s bizarre, but the V3 went WAY louder than the ZA3 on the pair of 1977 Klipsch Heresy that I had until recently!

I do wonder if my ZA3 is faulty - but it sounds lovely on the Klipsch KPT8001s I use in the dining room, so it’s staying put.

For what it’s worth, the V3 and the ZA3 are dollar for dollar the best value amps I’ve ever seen and heard. I wish I’d found them earlier.

Witterings

It’s bizarre, but the V3 went WAY louder than the ZA3 on the pair of 1977 Klipsch Heresy that I had until recently!

I do wonder if my ZA3 is faulty - but it sounds lovely on the Klipsch KPT8001s I use in the dining room, so it’s staying put.

For what it’s worth, the V3 and the ZA3 are dollar for dollar the best value amps I’ve ever seen and heard. I wish I’d found them earlier.

My ZA3 nowhere certainly isn't as loud as I thought it'd be, I wantd to use it in a HT bypass setup but can't get it loud enough and my Denon M39 in another roome is probably louder bt I do agree bang for the buck they're pretty good.

Top Bottom