• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Fosi Audio T10 - Amazing WiFi Streamer and Amplifier at Unreal Price

Jorleissol Ironmark

At first, I was definitely skeptical about buying the Fosi Audio T10 WiFi (+ blue tooth, usb, u-disk and auxiliary) streamer with 100 watt + 100 watt (2.1 channels) amplifier. I read so-called “audiophile “ reviews that caused me to pause…but, after seeing so many positive reviews I decided to give it a try.

I was looking for a WiFi hi-fidelity option to stream high resolution audio from Tidal, Amazon and Spotify. Blue tooth does not allow for lossless streaming so I needed a WiFi capable streaming device. The T10 is both a streaming device combined with a powerful amplifier. Additionally, the T10 has amazing specs! THD: ≤0.01% and
SNR: ≥ 115dB. My Yamaha Natural Sound amp died on me and I needed an amp to replace it. My Yamaha had cost me over $1k but I can honestly say that that the sound quality and listening enjoyment from the T10 is comparable! And, I get the benefit of incredible WiFi bandwidth streaming so lossless music formats play beautifully. Yes, it even works with Apple Cast!
Do your research and you will see that there is little sound difference among well-designed amps…once you reach a moderate price point, they all have specs beyond the human ear to discriminate.
The T10 drives my KEF tower speakers beautifully. In addition to using the T10 in my stereo system for music, it’s hooked it up to my Roku for great sound from streaming movies. Additionally, I use the T10 with my Oppo BlueRay and SACD player.
In conclusion, I recommend that you try Fosi Audio’s T10. I’m confident that you will be as pleasantly surprised as I was when I first installed it. Just read the little installation manual…nearly all the complaints (ex. crackling sounds) in reviews are addressed in the manual or on the website…30 seconds of adjustments and the problems were gone. If people only took the time to read installation manuals they would be much happier.
If you don’t like it, you can return it. Plus, the company provides an18 month warranty. But, I’m sure you will be keeping the T10.
1672373805626.jpeg

MCH

Major Contributor
It uses the Wiim app. It would be good to know what linkplay module it uses. If the same as the Wiim mini, could be a nice all in one solution. If an older one, maybe a Wiim mini+ DAC/amp would be better for not much more...

Ralph_Cramden

Major Contributor
It'll be the older A31 Linkplay module, which doesn't measure well.

Reactions: MCH

TonyJZX

Major Contributor
these devices with no physical vol. knob always gives me the heebie jeebies...

Reactions: MCH

Jeromeof

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Anyway, I thought those interested in this device might be interested in a look at the internals - I uploaded a few pictures on my thread about this device:

Top Bottom