• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Forum Reboot Tonight

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Hello everyone. The server has been up and stable for nearly 450 days! I like to reboot it however due to some issues with searching performance. It should be quick (just a few minutes). Will probably do it around 11:00pm Pacific Time (about 5 hours from now). You can keep using the forum but don't compose a very long forum post around that time :)

tomtoo

Major Contributor
Screenshot_20201022-080617.png
Looks like we are back up! Please report issues you see.

Maybe this was just at bootup?

ctrl

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The forum is currently so fast that the link is called before I click on it ;) - a significant improvement in speed.
Let's see how the response speed of the website performs in a few hours under heavy load.

jodia54d

I can report that the search bug on iOS still seems to be there. I have to tap the search field multiple times to get the keyboard to open, before I can type anything.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I can report that the search bug on iOS still seems to be there. I have to tap the search field multiple times to get the keyboard to open, before I can type anything.
Sorry there is no software update in this attempt. I plan a bunch of upgrades to come "soon." Wanted to get the hardware done now as we were out of space and stuff was failing.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
No MQA light? Disappointed.
No problem at my end. I have an MQA decoder and it is lighting up. Unless you buy one, you are getting the low res version of the forum....

jodia54d

Sorry there is no software update in this attempt. I plan a bunch of upgrades to come "soon." Wanted to get the hardware done now as we were out of space and stuff was failing.
No worries, I was just reporting back in case this was a fix you were implementing, and you needed validation!

Aldoszx

Here, it is working much better than last days. I am in Europe.

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
It definitely is running much better than it was earlier today. There were many times where the progress indicator on the upper right was pulsing away delaying posts.

Job well done @amirm !

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Top Bottom