• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sold - Topping D70 DAC

andersee

Forum Donor
For sale is a mint condition black Topping D70 DAC.
Excellent DAC with very good musicality.
I upgraded to D90, so sell this one.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Michael Kelly

Audio Company
Forum Donor
For sale is a mint condition black Topping D70 DAC.
Excellent DAC with very good musicality.
I upgraded to D90, so sell this one.

Shipped to CONUS at $240.

You can also buy a Canare Star-Quad 1.5-foot XLR cable pair at $20. (I bought it at $35 from Markertek.)

Thanks.
I am not familiar with the term “CONUS”. I am interested and I live in the USA.

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Continental US meaning all of US - Alaska, Hawaii and PR (if you want to count them). The 48 contiguous states

Masthope

Hi Andersee,
Can you please confirm that the unit is good working order? I am quite interested in your DAC. Given the tough times are you flexible with the price. I am not trying to low ball you, it is just the reality of my finances. I can offer a DragonFly Red if you are interested as part payment. I am not into portable audio and barely used it. Thanks for your time.
Best,
Masthope/ZJ

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor
Continental US meaning all of US - Alaska, Hawaii and PR (if you want to count them). The 48 contiguous states
The actual definition of CONUS = The 48 CONtiguous States and the District of Columbia or "the lower 48, as they're affectionately known to the Alaskans." OCONUS = Outside Continental United States. Overseas = Any country or place beyond the CONUS. Alaska, Hawaii and the U.S. territories are considered overseas under the Space-A Regulation

Michael Kelly

Audio Company
Forum Donor
How soon could you ship this? Could you ship it this Friday? And could you do it overnight for Monday delivery?

The reason I ask is that I ordered a dac from Amazon that will be here Monday. But it’s a bit more money and if your dac is available at the same time I can just send the Amazon unit back. Obviously I would pay for the shipping cost.

OP
A

andersee

Forum Donor
Hi Andersee,
Can you please confirm that the unit is good working order? I am quite interested in your DAC. Given the tough times are you flexible with the price. I am not trying to low ball you, it is just the reality of my finances. I can offer a DragonFly Red if you are interested as part payment. I am not into portable audio and barely used it. Thanks for your time.
Best,
Masthope/ZJ
Hi Masthope,
The unit was perfectly working, and it is in the box now.
1) I have another person who replied earlier.
2) I fully understand your comments, but I am not open for further price reduction since the price is already quite lower than what you would see in ebay. Used D70 is priced $350~400.
Thanks.

Top Bottom