• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

For Sale: Topping E70 Velvet & L70 HPA ensemble with premium balanced interconnects - $750 shipped

SoundsGood

I bought this ensemble at Christmas but had to wait a month to receive it through APOS - the Topping E70 Velvet DAC and L70 HPA which includes the APOS Flow premium XLR balanced interconnects between the two. Makes for a very nice desktop combination. Sound is very detailed and musical. Bought to drive the Dan Clark Expanse to its full potential and it did. Easy to use with remote and three different HP outputs so you can attach various HP and just pick up the one you want. When you switch to that output if remembers the volume and other parameters. These are both in black with all the original packaging and double boxed. Still have the protective plastic coverings. I put 50 hours on them so they are now sounding great and look perfect/new.

The price is $750 shipped in the USA. No trades or offers for now. One year warranty is transferable and I will include the original invoice from APOS. I accept Zelle, Venmo, PP to friend or a money order. Buyer covers any fees it other payment methods are used.

Link for more info: https://apos.audio/collections/apos...os-topping-70-ensemble?variant=43549283516652

Message me with any questions.

Attachments

• apos-audio-apos-apos-ensemble-apos-topping-70-ensemble-38001821516012_1600x1600.jpg
    apos-audio-apos-apos-ensemble-apos-topping-70-ensemble-38001821516012_1600x1600.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

staticV3

Master Contributor

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
You missed this in your linked post:

Note: Min requirement waived for Forum Donor Status Members.

Top Bottom