• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

For Sale : SHD, IOM / Hypex Amplifiers / Apple TV HD, Logitech Harmony Ultimate

starless

Hi, I've got 4 things for sale. To save a bit of time I've also advertised them on the Roon forum and have, for now, just put links here.

I am based in the UK.

miniDSP SHD (includes UMIK 1). £850 + postage.
miniDSP SHD

IOM / Hypex Power Amplifiers (2 stereo power amps, use Hypex NC122MP modules). £400 + postage.
IOM / Hypex Amplifiers

Apple TV HD. £80 + postage
Apple TV HD

Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and Hub. £100 + postage.
Logitech Harmony Ultimate
Logitech Harmony Sold.

Last edited:
OP
S

starless

Logitech Harmonynow sold.

Last edited:

LApstrE

IOM / Hypex Power Amplifiers (2 stereo power amps, use Hypex NC122MP modules). £400 + postage
Would you be willing to split the pair? Also to your note on 12v trigger, audiophonics sells one that can be chained with your power socket.

Last edited:
OP
S

starless

Is this for the pair? Would you be willing to split? Thank you.
Cost is for the pair. I might be willing to split if they don’t sell as a pair but, having only just put up the ad, I’d want to give it a few days to see if I can sell them as a pair before doing that. So, suggest that I wait until Tuesday (that gives the weekend) and, if not sold, then I’ll split.

Thanks, Mike.

OP
S

starless

Have been thinking about this. I'm undergoing a fair bit of medical treatment at the moment - have been fighting a rare blood cancer since 2012 - and have been told that I probably have a few months left - despite this I remain positive and already feel way better than I did a month ago when latest treatment started. I'm selling my miniDSP and these amplifiers because I want the system to be a bit less technical for my partner to use when I am gone - so replacing the SHD and these amplifiers with an Arcam AVR that does enough of what they do to sound nearly as good (but not quite as good in reality but good enough). So I'd rather not split them - involves going out and getting boxes for them individually to ensure they are packed well and, with a dodgy immune system because of treatment, I'm trying to avoid shops and do as much online as I can.

So, how about £300 + postage for both - you could then decide to use them both (maybe bi-amp speakers?) or keep one as a spare or just sell one yourself?

LApstrE

Have been thinking about this. I'm undergoing a fair bit of medical treatment at the moment - have been fighting a rare blood cancer since 2012 - and have been told that I probably have a few months left - despite this I remain positive and already feel way better than I did a month ago when latest treatment started. I'm selling my miniDSP and these amplifiers because I want the system to be a bit less technical for my partner to use when I am gone - so replacing the SHD and these amplifiers with an Arcam AVR that does enough of what they do to sound nearly as good (but not quite as good in reality but good enough). So I'd rather not split them - involves going out and getting boxes for them individually to ensure they are packed well and, with a dodgy immune system because of treatment, I'm trying to avoid shops and do as much online as I can.

So, how about £300 + postage for both - you could then decide to use them both (maybe bi-amp speakers?) or keep one as a spare or just sell one yourself?
I'm happy to take your amps at £350 plus postage. Postage is usually around £15 for UPS home pick up with delivery signature.

I believe bi-amping maybe an overkill for my office setup and my living room setup can't be bi-amped anyways. I'll post the spare amp on one of the uk audio forums once I receive it and handle the rest. Happy to link to your other ads too once I receive the amps. Thank you.

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Sorry to hear of your diagnosis and and prognosis. Enjoy life every day because it may be our last.

LApstrE

I saw your post about switching the cables for bi-amping, Is there a way to bridge both the channels into mono mode?

OP
S

starless

SHD now sold (as well as IoM amps and Logitech Harmony).

Intrestingly, advertised these on Roon forum and posted link on ASR and on miniDSP forum.

All the enquiries - and consequent sales of course - came from ASR members :).

LApstrE

I still have a single IOM amp in case anyone is interested, please pm me. Will put up a post shortly.

elak

Hello, do You still have one to sale? I'm interested. Greetings

LApstrE

Hello, do You still have one to sale? I'm interested. Greetings
Sorry. I'm using it at the moment. I will create a separate thread here in case I decide to put it up on sale. Thank you.

Top Bottom