• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

fo.Q

Cosmik

Major Contributor
First we had Schitt, now fo.Q. What name will these giant wits think of next? I suggest Knt.

There is a review of fo.Q's groundbreaking Pure Note Insulators here. It contains the most over the top descriptions of supposed audible improvements I have yet seen.

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
With a name like that, I wonder what they were thinking ...

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
It's a funny link that last one (balls dropping from the hand; one bouncing and making noise, the other just one drop impact and then rolling, not one single bounce), lol. The name came from Japan...fo.Q (in French that would be "screw.You"). :D
http://www.kisoind.co.jp/en/foq.html

You have to admit; a pair of small balls with one bouncing like crazy and the other with zero bounce...what can be better than that to demonstrate the superiority of fo.Q in our audio business. Lol I just luv it!

Last edited:

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
fo.Q them
:p

Sorry ... I couldn't resist

Last edited:

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

Phelonious Ponk

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Knt, while fairly common in the UK, is taboo in the US. Here we'd have to have the PuS-e.

Tim

Top Bottom