• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

First computer music

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Shit, it was tuff to be gay back then!
"Turing was a computer scientist, philosopher and cryptologist who played a crucial role in breaking the Nazis’ Enigma code. As depicted in the Oscar-winning movie The Imitation Game, he was prosecuted for homosexuality and forced to undergo chemical castration. He killed himself in 1954 at the age of 41."

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor
He also wrote about issues that have turned out to be huge insights into genetic and neurobiological principles and only truly appreciated decades after his death.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Shit, it was tuff to be gay back then!
"Turing was a computer scientist, philosopher and cryptologist who played a crucial role in breaking the Nazis’ Enigma code. As depicted in the Oscar-winning movie The Imitation Game, he was prosecuted for homosexuality and forced to undergo chemical castration. He killed himself in 1954 at the age of 41."
He was also treated very poorly before all that, it remains a rather large stain on my countries past.. Shameful :(

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
He was also treated very poorly before all that, it remains a rather large stain on my countries past.. Shameful :(
Times change and people evolve. No need to beat yourself up over the past. Those same people put their lives at stake to stop the insanity of the Nazi party in the 30-40s.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Times change and people evolve. No need to beat yourself up over the past. Those same people put their lives at stake to stop the insanity of the Nazi party in the 30-40s.
Not ' beating myself up' it's a recognised fact he was poorly treated and it's shameful. We learn nothing if we just forget the past. Personally I don't see that much has changed, it's just shifted focus onto another set of humans...

But anyway, back to audio :)

Top Bottom