• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

First amp

OP
C

CarlToft

Then what's wrong with ordering anything from JDS Lab's gear from somewhere in EU? I don't understand.
When ordering outside the EU there will be added taxes around 28% så if it costs $100 it will cost around $128

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
@CarlToft as much as I can see you will either pay taxes your self or they will be pre included in price. You have Schiit Europe you have JDS directly if you are lucky you might catch either from Amazon in EU but they are as usually out of stock.
Anyway they stay in range of your budget with import taxes.

Last edited:
OP
C

CarlToft

@CarlToft as much as I can see you will either pay taxes your self or they will be pre included in price. You have Schiit Europe you have JDS directly if you are lucky you might catch either from Amazon in EU but they are as usually out of stock.
Anyway they stay in range of your budget with import taxes.
The Schiit prices are pretty high from the EU website and I am pretty sure JDS doesn't pay the taxes because is the distribution company that demands the payment, so it is impossible to pay before they arrive.

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
As I said taxes will either be pre included in price or there for you to pay when it ARRIVES. Sorry but I can't help you about that. Schiit price's aren't that bad either 120 US $ - 135€ EU.

Rat God

The Schiit prices are pretty high from the EU website and I am pretty sure JDS doesn't pay the taxes because is the distribution company that demands the payment, so it is impossible to pay before they arrive.
Han har ingen idé om hvad han snakker om, Schitt og JDS sender begge fra USA so du kommer til at betale told og import gebyr.

Har du valgt en AMP?

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
Han har ingen idé om hvad han snakker om, Schitt og JDS sender begge fra USA so du kommer til at betale told og import gebyr.

Har du valgt en AMP?
You are a rude rat aren't you? If it's Schiit Europe guess from where they ship and how taxes are also included.
And it's from Netherlands and by the way you will end up paying the taxes anyway, just as I said.

OP
C

CarlToft

Har du valgt en AMP?
Ved sku ikke hvad der sker.

Top Bottom