• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Finally seen the light

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hmmmm reading the last post I am coming up with the term "DAC sluts". There are hundreds on this site. You know who you are! Don't try hiding your extra DACs laying around. We see them! :) DAC sluts is a shameful but appropriate description of many on here. Then there are the "speaker sluts", Speaker slutting can be fun and a huge waste of money. It does get you to support the audio industry though. So, I say "Sluts Unite"!! We are all sluts at heart..........

I feel so slutty and dirty. But, I just can't stop reading Amir's reviews. Wait, that would make Amir like a drug dealer. Preying on the weak minds on the internet. Nah, that can't be. I'm just keeping my eye on new products. Yes, that must be it. So, I'm really normal and don't have a weak mind.

The inside conversation in an audio junkies mind!
Someone actually called me a Collector of DACs the other day but DACslut fits too.

snaimpally

The airiness and level of detail is just a whole new level.

Careful now. Using subjective words like "airiness" and "level of detail" are frowned upon because neither of those can be measured. ;-)

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
So its all about the SYNERGY of the system just like Paul at PS Audio says. I think you have strayed into the subjective camp and have pulled up a seat at the camp fire. Remember all the stories they tell are not true!
Are you joking? What about gain staging and keeping track of level and load is subjective?

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Top Bottom