• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Fiio X5 mk3

Graph Feppar

Hello,I have a wish,can someone please measure Fio X5 mk3? I would love if someone made detailed measurements,low gain high gain,balanced,single ended,as amp,as dac,with real low impedance dynamic headphone as load,also linearity and jitter/phase noise and output impedance of the amp.

I would also like these kind of detailed measurements for X7 mk2 and iBasso DX150/200 and Sony ZX300 but the X5 I want the most.There are measurements on the russian "reference audio analyser" website but after I spend whole day looking at all the graphs of all the DAPs I came to conclusion that the man who does them either does some mistakes or gear isnt good enough so I dont have confidence in his measurements

Last edited:

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I would also like these kind of detailed measurements for X7 mk2 and iBasso DX150/200
I have someone kindly buying the iBasso DX120 and sending it to me for testing.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I own one, maybe if @amirm gets a slow down in his to do list of stuff, I could send him my unit to measure if he is interested.
Definitely like to test more of these DAPs. Let's touch base in a couple of weeks. Thanks.

Top Bottom