• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

just1n

Forum Donor
It’s been slow, but I’m inching closer to finishing my multichannel setup. I’m really looking forward to Atmos music and hearing how up-mixing stereo music with Auro-3D will be. In the end, it’s all about the experience.

On the video side, I’m curious what the community thinks really impresses these days for sound mixing/editing? I was checking the Oscar nominees for things to watch. Haven’t had a multichannel system in almost 10 years. What are some standouts?

Thanks

Tatr76

Master and commander the far side of the world. Not sure if implemented the best but love the sound of the ship creaking/cutting the water as it sails and the battles with cannons going off and shot whizzing about splintering wood. Still watch it for the immersive sound.

Top Bottom