• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Favorite Super Bowl commercials 2019

hvbias

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Loved the Pepsi one with Steve Carrell and Cardi B. Still very upset that BMW are building one of the most iconic Toyota cars of all time, do it right and have some pride in what you're doing like the LFA.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
With that kind of attitude you're surely not going to be invited to any of the after-hours vendor parties at the show this weekend.
https://floridaaudioexpo.com/exhibitors/
No JBL, Crown, or Revel listed, but Harman is, so, maybe, and Mark Levinson is listed.
Hey @amirm, are you coming down for the show? If not, can I throw my hat into the ring as the official ASR attendee/reviewer and get a press pass?
Then maybe I can indulge in all that kool schitt?
And you don't even have to worry about me gettin drunk like @Thomas savage did at -----
OPPs, I promissed not to let out that story,, my bad.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Hey @amirm, are you coming down for the show? If not, can I throw my hat into the ring as the official ASR attendee/reviewer and get a press pass?
What makes you think you will get a better treatment with ASR badge??? They may refuse to let you in!

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Top Bottom