• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Farewell my friends. Health is deteriorating - I'm fading out. (Updated - RIP)

pjug

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This is sad to hear. You will be missed. You have wlways handled yourself gracefully here, and especially in your last post.

I sent a small donation to
since you had a thread where you were helping with their thrift store. I wanted to add a note that said "In appreciation of Xulonn". I didn't see how to do it in paypal but I will respond with that message if I get an email, since you might get a little laugh thinking about that.

teched58

Very sorry to hear this. Wishing you gentle days ahead. And many thanks for the likes you've given some of my posts; they've brightened my day (those little dopamine hits should not be underestimated!).

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi @Xulonn,

These are very, very sad news... Since the very beginning of my ASR adventure (I joined few months after you did), I always loved reading your contributions here. You've been an example for your kindness and wisdom, that I surely lack of.

I prefer to not saying farewell yet, since I would prefer to wish you a safe recovery, assuming that still could be a thing at this point...

Cheers, mate.:cool:

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
Not going to say goodbye. Rather to wish you god’s blessings on your continuing journey, until we meet again Sir. :cool:

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Thank you for our time together here, wish you all the best while it lasts.

tmtomh

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I want to extend my appreciation for the directness and honesty of your post, @Xulonn . It's very sad but also inspiring as a model. I wish you only the best - it sounds like the past decade in Panama has had many everyday joys for you, and I hope the environment and your support network continue to give you moments and opportunities for joy. Best wishes.

hex168

I haven't interacted directly with you but have enjoyed your posts and the personality behind them. Thank you for sharing with us. I wish you all the best.

Raindog123

Major Contributor
IMG_0493.PNG

And this is how I always imagined you without a mask: :)

IMG_0490.JPG

TLEDDY

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I read this with tears running down my cheeks… I have followed you for my duration on the site from 2019. I especially enjoyed our private conversation concerning your new gear. I pray for your recovery! If that is not to be, go with God.

Tillman

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I am so sorry to hear about your health. I am glad to hear you are surrounded by loved ones. Thank you for creating a welcoming environment for me when I joined seeking to find a community and to learn.

JustAnandaDourEyedDude

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Your humanity and common-sense shine through your posts on ASR, as I am certain they do in your offline life. Glad to know that life has been good to you. May you be able to meet the end, whenever it should come and later rather than sooner I hope, with the same quiet dignity that marks everything you say.

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
Always an upstanding, kind and even tempered member on ASR. I've always enjoyed your postings and comments.

I sincerely hope this is not the end for you on this earth, or your time here. You will make friends and meet up with old ones wherever you go.

Cheers.

John

Miker 1102

Forum Donor
I had read your posts of ex pat life previously and the choices you made. I admired them. I also admire your understanding that people need community and how vitally important it is for human beings that they can choose thier family. This is wisdom. I am a believer in Jesus and that he is the answer for the human constion. I pray for his grace and salvation to reach you and you would enter into his kingdom. Thank you for your contributions. I would have loved to hear more a out your remarkable choice to leave thr US at the age you were.

Top Bottom