• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

F/S: New in box Okto Research DAC8 PRO S/N 19

RUR

I purchased this from Okto some while back, planning to try it out connected to my Trinnov 32 + 3 way speakers. Well, I never got 'round to it, and now I'm putting together a new, passive speaker system for which 8 DAC channels are unnecessary.

I realize that my post count here is meager, but I have > 3,000 over @ AVS which, over the past ten years, mostly appertain to Trinnov processors.
I have 100% for 1000 eBay transactions. I'll be happy to demonstrate that to anyone seriously interested via PM
I'm asking $950 + Shipping costs - double-boxed and insured. I'll pay the Paypal charges
This offer is for US 48 states only.

Any questions, requests for photos etc. please PM me.

JP

Major Contributor
PM inbound

DWPress

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Dammit! How'd I miss this! My Dac8 Pro just fried in a power surge and my whole system is down.

If buyer wants to sell I'm seriously interested in making it worth their while.

JP

Major Contributor
Not interested in selling, but can look at yours if you want.

DWPress

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
@JP - Thanks, I'll wait a bit longer to hear back from Pavel, hoping he might send a power supply board to try. Nothing looks scorched but there was a lingering oder of fried electronics.

Top Bottom