• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

F/S: Arcam Alpha 10 Integrated Hi-Fi Amplifier with MM/MC Phono Superb Condition

smokey_mountain_asr

Forum Donor
This amplifier is a top-end integrated amplifier from Arcam's hi-fi golden age. It is in superb condition, I take extremely good care of my equipment. You know what it is worth and I know so let's be fair to each other. This is not a transplant from UK but an official Arcam version for US. Price is $499 + shipping.

Universally praised, you will not find a bad review on this hi-fi integrated amplifier and this is the one with OEM Phono stage installed. Just read what Stereophile has measured for this amplifier. It is a stellar integrated that produces true 100W per channel. AudioReview guys are recognizing it with almost perfect rating.
Arcam's MM/MC Phono stage is universally considered one of the best and is installed in this amplifier. That stage alone now sells for $250.
Amplifier is in perfect condition, everything works. It comes with orignal factory boxes, manuals, like-new remote.

* Highly-acclaimed Arcam Alpha 10 integrated amplifier with Arcam Phono delivers a full 100 watts per channel (RMS into 8 Ohms) and is fully remote-controlled.
* Using the remote control handset or the front panel controls, parameters can be selected and shown on the graphic display. This enables easy set up of the amplifier and simple source selection.
* In addition to a full suite of audio line level inputs MM/MC phono stage, the Alpha 10 also features a remote control bus on the rear panel.
* Attention to detail in construction includes vibration-dampening feet, custom
aluminium chassis aluminium covers. Extra bracing gives vital rigidity and supports the awesome toroidal power transformer which packs a mighty 800VA.
* With through-hole plated fibreglass PCBs, gold-plated connectors and audiophile specification components throughout, the Alpha 10 integrated amplifier is a top-quality powerful stereo amplifier.

I have owned many of British high-end integrated like NAD, Creek, Musical Fidelity and Cambridge Audio, but this specific Alpha 10 stands out as musical but neutral and very powerful amplifier.

Attachments

• IMG_5723.jpeg
    IMG_5723.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_5737.jpeg
    IMG_5737.jpeg
    344.7 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_5738.jpeg
    IMG_5738.jpeg
    204.9 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_5739.jpeg
    IMG_5739.jpeg