1. WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Exasound E32 DAC Review and Measurements

Discussion in 'Digital Audio Converters (DACs)' started by amirm, Oct 12, 2017.

1. jtwrace

jtwrace Active Member

I'd try to send it back or ask George for the PlayPoint to try and see if it really makes much difference as he says that's why it's all locked. :)

2. tomelex

tomelex Senior Member

its more proof that money does not equal quality in the audio world, and that message needs repeating. I really enjoyed your work Amir. As this site becomes more discovered over time these kinds of threads will be golden.

watchnerd and Blumlein 88 like this.
  3. watchnerd

watchnerd Major Contributor Beer Hero

I mentioned the RME ADI 2 in one of the threads on the topic.

I haven't bought one...yet. I don't really have a role for it in my living room, but in my being-revamped home office / mixing setup, it would serve a purpose.

On the other hand, the new iMac Pro is calling me as new DAW...

4. watchnerd

watchnerd Major Contributor Beer Hero

Sadly, as good as the Behringer measures, it has -100 points on the audio bragging rights scale, so to most audiophiles it doesn't matter how good it is.